It is the mission of Boldest Football to restore pride, sportsmanship, camaraderie, and professionalism to the New York City Department of Correction.
Are you ready to be a part of the Boldest Football Family? See if you fit within the guidelines below. If you do, fill out the form and somebody will be in contact with you. Want to know who can Join the Boldest? Check out the list below and tell your friends! Full time:
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Department
- Federal Agents
- Corrections or Certified Detention Officers
- Probation or Parole Officers
- Any Municipal Employee
- Private Employees where the company is contracted to respond to 911 calls.
- Full time private security officers or public safety agencies that are granted powers of arrest by a city, state or federal agency and are allowed to act like police in certain areas. (for example- campus police)
- Full time NYC Sanitation personnel
- Active Duty (not reserves) Armed Forces
- Retired Public safety officials who played for a NPSFL team for at least 2 season and left in good standing.